5/25/2007

Squirrel and Strawberry

This is my flowerbed beside the deck.
There are Strawberry, herb, vegetable and so on.
I planted only herb and vegetable on April.
Strawberry was always there.
Recently Strawberry began to produce berries.
But those berries are very very small. They are pretty.

I seemed that they was decreasing in number.
I thought nothing of that since I wasn't going to eat them.
Look!
A Squirrel!
What dose the squirrel do?
Now I can work out!
Squirrel is cause of decreasing berries.

It was looking for something.
And it took a red berry, then ate it.
Almost!
I just missed taking a picture at the decisive moment.
I knew that squirrel eats not nuts but strawberry, in addition only red one.
Oh, yeah!?
And this is peas which I planted.
It grows larger too.
It seems that squirrel doesn't like it.
It's good!

0 件のコメント: