5/24/2007

Farewell

My friend is supposed to go back to her country on this Sunday.
I'll miss you a lot...

I got to know her at the ESL where I began to go for the first time on April.
And as it happens, we have taken the same class in the present ESL.

She is from Korea, has been for 2years in Seattel.
She worked and studied English after her work until this April.
When I first saw her, of course, she can speak English fluently.
She speaks not only English but also Chinese, Japanese, of course and Korean.
I was amazed to hear that.
I wondered why she could speak 4languages, and tried her best.
She said that she loved making a journey abroad, so studing foreign languages was fun.
I like travels abroad too.
But it is difficult for me to study only English...
How great she is!
She has been to Japan for several months.
She is good at speaking Japanese too.
When we was talking, we spoke in English and Japanese.
So I could tell her about something to say.
If I get to speak English better than now, I will talk to her more...

I was happy to meet her in Seattle.
From now, I'm going to e-mail to her!
Absolutely, in English!
I gave her Seattle photo collection with my message.

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

You worry about your English too much!
You'll soon get used to speaking English!
I'm looking forword to talking with you in English some day.
And teach me!

いっさん さんのコメント...

Everyone say so...
Thanks!

Though I can write and read, it is hard to speak and listen to English.

Teachers say that I need to practice.
I recently get used to what I don't speak and listen.
I guess it's OK !?

I'm looking forword to talking with you in English too!