5/17/2007

Reading Tools for Life

I began to take another class in which sutudents learn about Reading Tools for Life.
Though I took this class, I didn't know what I should do until I went there.
The other day, I was recommended this class by my friend who is Jhon, Korean.
I got to know her in the other ESL on April.
She is good at speaking foreigin languages, English, Japanese and Chinese.
I could say that she is quartetlingual!
That's great too much.

Then this class started today.
There were only 4 students in this class.
What do we do here?

First we choiced the book for each. There were many levels of books.
And I listened to recorded story with the computer.
Then I read the story to the teacher aloud as sound recording,
at the last I told her about the story's digest.
So I could learn English one on one.
I think that this class is good to practice reading, speaking, pronunciation, and communicating with English speaker.

Today I was praised by teachers(there are two teachers in this class).
They said,
"You are good at reading! So next week, you should try the highest levels, right?"
I can read and understand books. I know, I know.
But I'm not sure how to exprain what I want to say.
Other students can speak English very well, but they can't read books.
They must think that it's strange not to speak English though I can read and understand books easily.
How interesting it is!
Recentry, Daytime get longer than before.
I took this picture at 9pm or later.