5/06/2007

Literacy Source

I went to The Literacy Source to take ESL classes last Thursday.
The Literacy Source mission is to build a literate community by providing learner-centered instruction to adults in English literacy and basic life skills. Those services are free!
The Literacy Source is
located in Fremont too.
It's a 20minutes walk from my apartment.
Recentry, I haven't been getting much exercise.
So to go and return is good exercise for me.

Then I took tests for listenning, writing and speaking.
It took 3hours! I was very tired.
But I could decide classes to be suitable for me.
Stuff person recommended a advantaged class, talk time, and pronunciation & grammer class for me.
Today's my lunch!

So next week, I'm going to take those classes.
Advanced class and talk time is on Tuesday.
A pronunciation & grammer class is on Wednesday.

I am supposed to go to a advanced class...
What sould I do?
I will work up!

http://www.literacy-source.org/

0 件のコメント: