5/29/2007

Desperate Housewives final!

Desperate Housewives of season3 was final a week ago last Sunday at last or rather without realizing.
I enjoyed watching it every week.
I thought that the final episode finished as always.

But the last was repeated.
I didn't realize it was repeated at first.
Oh! How silly I was...!
It didn't make sense while watching it.
Well, the end was happy.
That was it.
Because Susan married Mike at last!

I am very concerned about other people too.
How Edie will be from now?

How Bree, Gabriell and Lynette's couple?
I want to know the continuance as soon as possible!

Season4 will start
on September 23, 2007.
I can hardly wait for it.

I received the DVD of season1 from Amazon last week.
It was too late. It takes 2weeks since I ordered it! I can't believe it.
Anyway, so I had watched it all last week.
I had watched all episodes of season1.
How fun it was!
I ordered the DVD of season2 as soon as I watched all.
I'm looking forward to receive it!

0 件のコメント: