5/16/2007

Pronunciation of English

I went to Pronunciation & Grammar class today.
I enjoyed it very much.
I like the teacher who is Jennifer.
She speaks too fast. But it is easy for me to listen to her.
And her class is very interested.
So I don't get bored with it.
On a break~pudding of black sesame and pu-erh tea

Today we studied how to have a rhythm and stress.
In this class, there are Chinese, Korean, Afirican, Spanish and Japanese.
Asian people are apt to speak flatly.
We don't clip between words in the sentences.
But American people do!
So I can't ofen listen to them. It is too difficult to catch what they say.
I need to practice how to have a rhythm and stress in English more.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

ひさびさに気付いた点など。
And her class is very *interesting*.
または、I'm interested in her class.
最新の投稿にコメントしようとしたけど、なぜかリンクが見当たらなかった・・・。