5/31/2007

ESL Spring Quarter

Spring Quarter of ESL is coming to an end.
I joined the ESL in the middle of Spring Quarter.
The classes which I have liked are Pronunciation & Grammar class and Reading Tools for life class.

The teacher is Jennifer in Pronunciation & Grammar class.
She is very good at teaching English to us.
And it's fun.
So I'm sad her class is near to finish.
There is no her class in the next Summer Quarter.

The teacher is Alece in Reading Tools for life class.
She is kind to me to teach English.
Good point of this class is to have one-on-one contact with the teacher.
There is her class in the Summer Quarter, So I'd like to join it.

The other ESL which I have reserved will begin on June 18.
I'm going to join the ESL too.
So I'm likely to be busy.
But it must be amusing!

It will be June tomorrow.
How fast time passes!
It will take 2 months since I came to Seattle.

This is an incense case which I was given by my friends when I left Japan on March.
Exotic aroma refreshes me.

0 件のコメント: