7/16/2007

Recent Events

Anyway, I was recently busy and exhausted.

When I drove to go shopping alone, I found out surprising incident about my car!
It was smoke and a bad smell.
It caused of the emergency brake.
I forgot to release it before driving.
I can supposedly drive now!?
But I'm worried about it, so I have to go to the repair shop to check it out.

I go to ESL in Summer Quarter.
I take Intermediate class, Pronunciation&Grammar and Writing&Reading.
These classes is harder than ones in Spring Quarter.
Especially, Intermediate class is the hardest of all.
But the teacher of this class teaches us as a volunteer.
Furthermore, she is in a vacation!
She teaches English at other times at the university in France.
And when the summer vacation comes, she goes to America every year.
Then, this year, she becomes my teacher!
I'm appreciate such her thought.
So I have to study harder.
She always gives a lot of homework to us.
Of course, I will do my homework till the next class...it will be on Thursday.

What recently happened?
I forgot other events.
I will have something else to have to do.
Flowers in the bed beside my room

0 件のコメント: