7/02/2007

My 30th Birthday!

At last, I'm 30 years old last Friday; June 29.

I looked back in my 20's yesterday, I imagine myself doing when I'm 31, 35...40 today!!!
I spent a fun time talking about passing days and coming days with my husband.
Time flies very fast, but we have only limited time.
So I'd like to enjoy my life.

He gave me a champagne!!! I love this!
This one that he chose is;
*LOUIS ROEDERER
BRUT PREMIER
produce of France

キリっと辛口,シャンパンのキメ細やかな泡と,その泡が弾ける時のフルーティな香り.
最高♪ 二人であっという間に飲んでしまいました.
シャンパンはやっぱり美味しいですね.
普段はあまり頂けませんが,こんな特別の日にはぴったりです.
http://www.hiroki.us/

By the way, I recently think that I'm getting old.
I seem I'm losing my strength of the body and my body shape is obviously changing.
...I want to be forever young.
Though inside face is very important, in women, appearance is, too.
Well, The best is both is matching.
All the same, I don't want to get older...
This is...It's a woman's prerogative never to be satisfied with her age.
He gave me a birthday card with or without my such a knowledge, too.
It caused a laugh!
Look at under the picture of this card.
I can understand so much how their feels are.
Oi! I wish I were 20 again!
Thanks for his kindness!
And thank everyone who gave messages for me!

0 件のコメント: