6/11/2007

Downtown Seattle

I rode a bus from the suburbs to downtown for shopping yesterday.
I'd like to look for pants, and scissors for haircut.
But I couldn't buy both.
variety of Rachel
First I went to Uwajimaya which has many Japanese goods.
I intended to buy the scissors there.
But it was sold out...
Next I looked for pants around downtown.
I went to PACIFIC PLACE, MACY'S, NORDSTROM which is the department store.
Then ABERCROMBIE & FITCH,
BANANA REPUBLIC, GAP and so on.
Anyway I scouted out good pants.
But any ones were not my size.
It was too big and long...
Bubble tea break!
Bubble tea is what Milk tea contains black large tapioca,
Taiwanese drink.
I was tired from walking, then I gave up to look for pants...
Oh well, I will try again sometime soon!
When I go shopping in the US, I'm given an illusion of being slim!

Seattle Central Library
Metro Tunnel~International District Station
Amtrak~Seattle Station

0 件のコメント: