6/13/2007

The alternative

What should I do...?

ESL Spring Quarter will finish this weekend.
Until now, ESL that I've joined is two; Seattle Language Academy and Literacy Source.

First, I went to SLA.
But when I joined the class in SLA, it was suitable for high-level students, and there was only the class.
Even though Adviser recommended to continue studying there for me, I decided to keep until they have a class that is suitable for me.

Next, I could find the present ESL as soon as I started to look for another ESL.
It is Literacy Source.
This ESL is free; furthermore, they have many classes, and it is close to my apartment.
American Mailbox is blue.
SLA adviser let me know about their next session today.
She told me that they will have two classes, and one class level will be lower than before.
So she recommended to join it for me.
Oh!
I already reserved classes in the next Summer Quarter in the present ESL just today morning!
I have to choose which is better just now.

So...what should I do?
But I know what I'm trying to do.
I'd like to go to Literacy Source!
What should I say and refuse to join it?
It's difficult.
I mean, I'd like to join SLA again at some time.
I will consider how to explain my thought.

0 件のコメント: