4/26/2007

Superwoman!

Look at a pretty couple!
The first time I saw her, I thought she was quite a character and I couldn't get friendry.
Probably she was older than me. And she has been in Seattle for a long time, has children, is good at English.
So I have nothing in common with her.
But I was told by her, "You have to compromise with communication. There is no person who is perfectly suitable for you.''
It's just as I thought.

She is a character, but she is very kind to everyone.
So I'm getting to trust her.

I got depressed recently becouse I found that I wasn't suitable to the present class.
Then She gave some advice to me.
When I talked to her about my worry, I decided to stop attending the present class.

I'd like to waite for the bebinning class, or if I get used to English, and I get better, I would attend the present class.
If possible, I'd like to have the biginning class.
By the time I keep the schedule, when the beginning class starts, I 'd like to have the rest of them.
I told to my adviser right now.
She consented to my thought.
I was relieved to hear that. Good! Good!
I ate Chocolate cake, taste was OK...I coudn't eat all.
Now I will try to look for other ESL which is suitable to me. First, I will go to one of ESL which is opend in my neighborhood today.
It is located at Fremont.
It is close to my apartment and the present ESL.
I hope that it is suitable for me!

Thank for her kind advice.
I'm going to meet her for lunch.
Then I have to see about my insurance.
When I see her, She will tell me how to use American hospital.
I'm lucky to see her!!!

0 件のコメント: