4/18/2007

Seattle Language Academy

I came to the school today.
I'd like to take a English langage class in ESL.
I knew that I had to apply to the school before 1 week.
But the class will begein at next Monday.
So I had to go there to ask to accept me.

I had to have a test just at the time.
I didn't know that, so I was upset.
But it was very easy. It was good for me to study a little English in Japan.
Test was about grammer and speaking.
Teacher who learns English wasn't there then.
I didn't take the speaking test.
So I talked with her on the phone a little while ago.
I coudn't speak English very much...it is difficult.
But I heard that the result of grammer test was higher .
I need to practice English more.

I was going to take the highest level class.
Naturally students must speak English.
Students is from Europe, South America, Korea and Japan etc.
I 'm worrying about that...I will try it !

I have to go there at 9:00am, Friday.
I will talk to the teacher about the class after I see a movie for about 1 hour.

I start to study English in Seattle just now!!!

0 件のコメント: