4/02/2007

Finally, I came to Seattle!!!

I started from Japan at 11:00 am, 1 Apr 2007.
I arrived at Seattle yesterday(1 Apr 2007) at 4:00 pm.
It was very long trip.
So I'm very tired now.

Yesterday, I went to my friend's house.
But I first met them.
There are my friend, her husbad and her child.
We had dinner together which was made by her.
It was delicious; roasted salmon, salada and asparagus rolled with bacon.
Last night, I went to bet at 11:00 pm.
This morning, I got up at 5:30 am.
Oh! it was too early, so I'm sleepy...
And I started from my new apartment at 7:40 am with my husband.
We followed T to UW.
She taught us how to use the bus.
Then we took the bus to UW.
UW is too wide.
Probably I will be lost.
Now my husband went to his laboratory's meeting.
So I will stay his office until he comes back.
I'd like to stay here by then.
Anyway, To speak English is too hard.
I worry about ... everything; living here, shopping, going to school(ELS) etc, much less working in US.
I have to study English...and be used to everything.

0 件のコメント: