4/23/2007

First class began!

I got home after the English school.
...I'm very tired. I lost confidence in myself.
There are 8 students who come from Korea, Venezuela, Qatar, Japan.
But Everyone are good at speaking English!
I didn't know how they study here.

Class begins at 9:00am.
We learn with a focus on conversation using the textbook.
We have a break along the way for 20minutes.
Class finishs at 1:00pm.
I felt that was long...

Today, I introduced myself.
We had a discussion about teacher's questions after reading the textbook.
And I partnered with my neighbor who lived in Seattle for a long time, and could speak English well, Japanese too.
Then we thought about questions in each groups.
we finally made presentation about own partner .
It was so hard. I'm not sure how to explain my thought.
I have a homework about 'what is the biggest lake in the U.S.?'.
Tomorrow I have to bring out my report to the class.
I get depressed now.

I told to my teacher that it was hard to study it in this class, so I'd like to change the lower class.
But I was suggested to study here for a week by her.
Am I OK!?
In the meantime, I will try the homework, and study it in this class.
And I have to study it at home.
I love everyone in this class.
I'd like to talk with them much more.
I'll just have to keep working...

I succeeded in taking a picture when the squirrel came to my balcony.

0 件のコメント: