4/27/2007

North Seattle Community College

Bus stop on the hill
I contacted other ESL.
I hope that I find out the class which is suitable for me!
There are $25 ESL programs which provide someone with.
It is much much...cheaper than the present class! Oh~!
Today's my communication by e-mail below

Hello,

My name is いっさん.
I communicated with Ms.****** about ESL program today.
She told me the appropriate office.
I'd like to go to the class which is suitable for me.

I arrived in Seattle from Japan on Apr. 1, 2007.
I'm going to live here for 2 years, becouse my husband began to work at Univ. of Washington on April.
I have lived in Seattle for a month.
But I can hardly speak and hear English.
I read and wirte a little.
I went to the intermediate level class at other ESL.
But it was difficult for me.
So I'd like to go to the class which is suitable for me.
When I looked at NSCC web page, I foud that there are the beginning level classes at NSCC.
Then I'd like to go to the beginning level class which is suitable for me.
I think that I need to study English speaking and hearing.
I'd like to be able to talk to foreigner with English, enjoy living in Seattle.

How can I go to the beginning level class, or which is suitable for me, at NSCC ?
Please tell me what I shoud do.
I look to you for guidance.

Sincerely yours.
  いっさん 
I show you our communication by e-mail below.

>Hi ******,

>Thank you very much.
>I will try to contact the office now!


> Hi いっさん,
> That is correct. The second ESL program is the more suitable one for
> you. I am forwarding your email to the appropriate office so they can
> assist you. The contact information for their office is below:
>
> Mailing Address
> North Seattle Community College
> International Student Programs
> 9600 College Way North
> Seattle, WA 98103-3514
> USA
>
>
> Thank you,
>**********


>
> Hi ******,
>
> Thank for your e-mail.
>
> I have a J2 visa, so I think that I should pick out the secoud ESL
> program(: for students that are not permanent residents and are either
> visiting or do not fall under the above criteria).
> Is this the right?
> Would you tell me the second ESL program?
>

> > Hi いっさん,
> > We have two ESL programs at North Seattle Community College
> >
(NSCC).
> > The one I work directly with is for students that are permanent
> >
residents, refugee/immigrants or U.S. citizens.
> >
> > We have another ESL program more suitable for students that are not
> > permanent residents and are either visiting or do not fall under the
> > above criteria.
> >
> > Which program should I directly you to?
> >


> >
> > Dear ******,
> >
> > My name is いっさん.
> > I arrived in Seattle from Japan on Apr. 1, 2007.
> > I'm going to live here for 2 years, becouse my husband began
> >
to workat Univ. of Washington on April.
> >
> > I have lived in Seattle for a month.
> > But I can hardly speak and hear English.
> > I read and wirte a little.
> > I went to the intermediate leve class at other ESL.
> > But it was difficult for me.
> > So I'd like to go to the class which is suitable for me.
> > When I looked at NSCC web page, I foud that there are the beginning
> > level classes at NSCC.
> > Then I'd like to go to the beginning level class which is suitable for
> > me.
> > I think that I need to study English speaking and hearing.
> > I'd like to be able to talk to foreigner with English, enjoy living in
> > Seattle.
> >
> > How can I go to the beginning level class, or which is suitable for
> > me, at NSCC ?
> > Plese tell me what I shoud do.
> > I look to you for guidance.
> >                                            
Sincerely yours.
> >                                            いっさん

0 件のコメント: