2/13/2007

all day today

9:00 am: I got up.
9:15 am: I cooked breakfast. That was 'Zosui' which was cooked by using leftovers from 'Mizutaki'.
I and my husband had it for breakfast.
In addition , He had yogurt and drunk a cup of coffee later.
10:15 am: Since I received some questions from Mis O san by e-mail last Friday, I replied to them.
10: 40 am: I began to learn English till 1:00 pm.
1:00 pm: I prepared for going to the dentist after lunch.
3:00 pm: I got dental treatment.
5:00 pm: I went shopping to Diei and a bakery.
6:30 pm: I got home.

I had a rest.
I happened to have many breaks, so I studied English only a few hours.
I had dinner with my husband.

Then,
I will take a bath, study English, and go to bet.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

*Since* I received some questions from *Ms. (or Miss)* O san by e-mail last *Friday*, I replied to *them*.
lestってrestやんな?
I did too.というのは、
"I happened to have many breaks, so I studied English only a few hours"とかかな?
おやすみ・・・。